Communications to Undergraduate students
All student newsletters sent by the university can be accessed at https://warwick.ac.uk/students/newsletter
The departmental communications which supplement the university communications are linked below
Key information in brief (more details are in the newsletters and emails linked above)
Finalists and Second year students
- Exams will be replaced with online assessments.
- You should revise as you would have under normal circumstances.
- A 2 week extension has been added to any assessed work due.
- All assessed work should be completed as normal.
- The university is putting a 'safety net' in place. Detail to be confirmed.
First year students
There will be no exams this summer for year 1 students
- Any module assessments must still be completed.
Any Research Experience studies that would have been run in-person into Term 3 have been replaced with online alternatives. In some cases, this means your Experiment allocation has changed by replacing studies that have ended early or will not occur. (You may have 2 30-min studies instead of a 1-hr study.) In other cases, the online study will run under the same number as a previous in-person study. All studies that had not already started will now be online.
- There is information on the Warwick Online Learning Certificate at
https://warwick.ac.uk/students/study/ug/warwick_online_learning_certificate with a transcript to accompany the video at
Module alternative assessment in term 3 information
Information on the alternative assessments for term 3 has been sent through the 'Announcements' section of each module moodle page. Please refer to this for further information on the module.