Judgment and decision-making, subjective well-being, income inequality, valuation, natural language processing, context effects.
- Zhao, J. W., Walasek, L., & Bhatia, S. (2020). Psychological mechanisms of loss aversion: A drift-diffusion decomposition. Cognitive Psychology, 123, 101331. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0010028520300608
- Newall, P. W. S., Walasek, L., Ludvig, E. A. (2020). Equivalent gambling warning labels are perceived differently. Addiction, 115(9), 1762-1767. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/add.14954
- Walasek, L., & Juanchich, M., & Sirota, M. (2019). Adaptive cooperation in the face of social exclusion. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 82, 35-46. https://psycnet.apa.org/record/2019-20637-006
- Walasek, L., & Brown, G. D. A. (2015). Inequality and status seeking: Searching for positional goods in unequal US states. Psychological Science, 26, 527-533. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/0956797614567511
- Walasek, L., & Stewart, N. (2015). How to make loss aversion disappear and reverse: Tests of the decision by sampling origin of loss aversion. Journal of Experimental Psychology: General, 144, 7-11. https://psycnet.apa.org/fulltext/2014-54049-001.html