- Teaching and Learning plans for 2022/23 and consolidation material for the summer.
- Department of Statistics Ambassadors and Mentors 2022/2Link opens in a new window3 - paid opportunity, deadline 2nd September.
- Forms for Statistics courses, modules and students
- Campus safety guidance, including in-person teaching sessions.Link opens in a new window (In short, you are strongly encouraged to wear a face-covering when you are moving around and when you are sitting down. Spaces are set for 1.5m social distancing.)
- Student Frequently Asked Questions for 2021 - 22 (please look here for answers to questions about timetables and seminar groups)
Sorry, you are not able to see announcements if you are not logged in as staff or student of the University of Warwick.
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 09:00-16:30
Friday 09:00 - 15:30
Course Information and Regulations
Operating Procedures for Students for face-to-face and online classes.
Module Choice Guidance
Link to submit unusual option form (including Conditions for Unusual Options for Courses within the Faculty of Science)
Resources for Module Choice Guidance
Pastoral Support and Wellbeing
Contact your personal tutor (See Section 6.1 of your course handbook)
Wellbeing Support (including mental health support)
Disability and Reasonable Adjustment (Department disability coordinator: Ritabrata Dutta)
Mitigating Circumstances (Contact your personal tutor)
Report + Support
(NEW) Student Frequently Asked Questions for 2021 - 22Link opens in a new window
(NEW) Request to change tutorial group (ST116 only)
Year 1 Year 2 Year 3 Year 4 MSc
Study Resources (including R and LaTex)
Rights and Responsibilities
Virtual Tour - Mathematical Sciences Building (MSB)Link opens in a new window