Statistics Support Office
Statistics Student Information
The Statistics Support Office (SO) will become an essential resource for you.
Located in MB0.11in MSB (click for interactive map)Link opens in a new window, there are friendly staff available to help with the following queries.
You can send them an email, or visit to and say hello in-person, and you'll meet them all in Welcome Week too.
- Course and module issues - from access to enrolment problems, timetables and contacts. The SO can get you to the correct person.
- Assessments and exams - The SO manage all of the assessments that you complte, including exams and processing marks.
- Mitigating Circumstances and extensions - if you miss a submission deadline because of a situation beyond your control, you may have access to additional support.
- Reasonable adjustments - if you have a disability giving you a substansial disadvantage in comparison to someone who is not disabled, you may be able to access additional support.
- Appeals and complaints - We are committed to providing a high quality service but, we understand though that there may be occasions where our level of service has been short of what is expected. The SO can help with this too.
You're welcome to contact SO even before you enrol. If you have any questions at all that aren't answered here in this site, contact them;
Tel +44 (0) 24 7652 2290
Email email@example.com - Undergraduate
Email firstname.lastname@example.org - Postgraduate