- (2020-2022): UKRI-EPSRC, UK, PI at Warwick University, ‘COVID-19: Optimal Lockdown’.
- (2020-2023): ECMWF, PI at Warwick University, ‘Data-driven calibration of stochastic parametrization of IFS
- (2020-2022): NERC, UK, CoI at Warwick University, ‘Statistical inference and uncertainty quantification for complex process-based models using multiple data sets’.
- (2020-2023): EPSRC, UK, CoI at Warwick University, ‘Twenty20 Insight’.
- (2019-2020): Alan Turing Institute, UK, PI at Warwick University ‘Quantifying effects of climate change on extreme weather events via distributional downscaling’.
- (2016-2018): Swiss National Supercomputing Center, Switzerland, PI, ‘Highly Parallel Data Science based on Approximate Bayesian Computation’.
- (2017-2018): Swiss National Supercomputing Center, Switzerland, PI, “Approximate Bayesian Computation using HPC framework for physical parameter estimation of platelets deposition”.
- (2010-2012): Purdue Research Foundation Fellowship, Purdue University, USA, PI at Purdue University, ‘Path
sampling for Bayesian model selection’