Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
- A campus map can be found here.
Registration and Venue:
- All keynote and contributed talks will be held in MS.01 in the Zeeman Building.
- Registration: 8:30-9:00 on Monday 2 July in the Atrium of the Zeeman Building.
- Informal Meeting: 17:30-19:30 on Sunday 1 July at the Grad Deck.
- Poster Session: 17:00-19:00 on Monday 2 July in the Atrium of the Zeeman Building.
- Conference Dinner: 19:30 on Monday 2 July at Rootes Learning Grid.
- Lunches in the Atrium of the Zeeman Building/Statististics Common Room.
- Coffee breaks in the Atrium of the Zeeman Building.
- Campus: Wireless access is most easily available via eduroam, which is supported across most of the Warwick campus.
- Accommodation: Wireless access is available, ask for log-in details whenever you check-in to your accommodation.
Information and telephone numbers:
- Address: Department of Statistics, Zeeman Building, University of Warwick, Gibbet Hill Road, Coventry, CV4 7AL, UK.
- Telephone: 024 7652 4553
- Swift Taxis (Coventry): 02476 76 7676
- Trinity Street Taxis: 02476 631631
- National Rail Enquiries: 08457 484 950