- Kerrie Mengersen (Queensland University of Technology): "Challenging Data and Bayesian Solutions." slides
- Igor Prünster (Bocconi University): "Dependent processes in Bayesian nonparametric inference." slides
- Judith Rousseau (University of Oxford): "Using asymptotics to understand ABC."
- Stephen Senn (Luxembourg Institute of Health): "Will Bayesian analysis deal with the 'replication crisis'?" slides
- Yee Whye Teh (University of Oxford): "Bayesian Nonparametric Modelling with Neural Networks."
- Deborah Ashby (Imperial College London)
- Bärbel Finkenstädt Rand (University of Warwick)
- Jim Griffin (University of Kent)
- Michele Guindani (University of California, Irvine)
- Amy Herring (Duke University)
- Jim Smith (University of Warwick)
- Mark Steel (University of Warwick)
- Sebastian Vollmer (University of Warwick)