I am a second year PhD student working under the supervision of Professor Bärbel Finkenstädt Rand. Prior to my PhD I completed an Integrated Masters Degree in Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Warwick in 2017.
My research interests lie in the areas of Bayesian Statistics and Statistical Learning. Currently I am undertaking research that involves developing efficient and reliable statistical methods for learning in non-parametric hidden Markov models (HMMs), with applications in healthcare.
- 4 June 2019: Reversible jump Markov chain Monte Carlo for estimation of spline-based hidden Markov models, Young Researchers' Meeting, University of Warwick, UK.
- 2018-2019 (Term 2): ST219 Mathematical Statistics Part B (tutorials)
- 2018-2019 (Term 1): ST218 Mathematical Statistics Part A (tutorials)
- 2017-2018 (Term 2 & 3): ST221 Linear Statistical Modelling (labs)
- Autumn 2018 - present: PhD representative of the Statistics Welfare and Communications Committee (WCC).