********This where you can choose which content block(s) you would like to edit. Simply click the 'Edit' button on the section you wish to change*********
DI4M is a programme of support to help manufacturing businesses:
- Explore how digital technologies and techniques can improve your processes
- Develop your digital manufacturing capabilities to inspire your new product development
- Access key performance data for effective decision-making
Support is typically delivered through:
- Collaborative projects where we work with you to maximise the impact of digital technologies
- Developing and assisting your research and development projects
- Specialist events and workshops
Am I eligible?
Businesses are eligible that meet the following criteria:
- A registered business
- An SME (organisation with <250 employees, turnover of <50 million euros
- A manufacturing business based in the UK within one of the Local Enterprise Partnership areas*
*Black Country, Coventry &Warwickshire and Greater Birmingham & Solihull or deliver activity that adds value to the UK manufacturing supply chain.
How do I get involved?
Contact us at email@example.com to find out how to participate in the DI4M programme
The programme is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund
We can help you address your business challenges relating to materials and manufacturing, digital manufacturing, business transformation and more.
Our Digital Innovation for Manufacturing (DI4M) programme helps SMEs benefit from the latest in manufacturing technologies and thinking, helping them become more productive and competitive.
Benefit from the latest in manufacturing technologies and thinking, to become more productive and competitive.
Digital Innovation for Manufacturing