-- Find out how DI4M can help your business --
Are you a manufacturing SME based in the Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Leicester and Leicestershire, South East Midlands and Worcestershire?
Are you interested in exploring how advances in technology and thinking could help improve your business?
Would you like to develop your company’s manufacturing process and techniques to improve your competitiveness?
Would having access to the latest manufacturing and world-class facilities make a positive difference to your operation?
- - Addressing your business challenges - -
- The programme
- Access a package of support to help your business thrive
- Explore how digital technologies and techniques can improve your processes
- Develop your digital manufacturing capabilities to inspire new product development
- Access key performance data for effective decision-making
- Support is typically delivered through
- Collaborative projects where we work with you to maximise the impact of digital technologies
- Developing and assisting your research and development projects
- Specialist events and workshops
- Eligibility criteria
Businesses are eligible that meet the following criteria:
- A registered business
- An SME (organisation with <250 employees, turnover of <50 million euros)
- A manufacturing business based in the UK within one of the Local Enterprise Partnership areas*
*Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Leicester and Leicestershire, South East Midlands and Worcestershire or deliver activity that adds value to the UK manufacturing supply chain.