Digital Innovation for Manufacturing (DI4M)
Benefit from the latest in manufacturing technologies and thinking, to become more productive and competitive.
- Are you a manufacturing SME based in the Black Country, Coventry & Warwickshire or Greater Birmingham & Solihull area?
- Are you interested in exploring how advances in technology and thinking could help improve your business?
- Would you like to develop your company’s manufacturing process and techniques to improve your competitiveness?
- Would having access to the latest manufacturing and world-class facilities make a positive difference to your operation?
Our Digital Innovation for Manufacturing (DI4M) programme helps SMEs benefit from the latest in manufacturing technologies and thinking, helping them become more productive and competitive.
We can help you address your business challenges relating to materials and manufacturing, digital manufacturing, business transformation and more.
DI4M is a programme of support to help manufacturing businesses:
- Explore how digital technologies and techniques can improve your processes
- Develop your digital manufacturing capabilities to inspire your new product development
- Access key performance data for effective decision-making
Support is typically delivered through:
- Collaborative projects where we work with you to maximise the impact of digital technologies
- Developing and assisting your research and development projects
- Specialist events and workshops
Am I eligible?
Businesses are eligible that meet the following criteria:
- A registered business
- An SME (organisation with <250 employees, turnover of <50 million euros
- A manufacturing business based in the UK within one of the Local Enterprise Partnership areas*
*Black Country, Coventry &Warwickshire and Greater Birmingham & Solihull or deliver activity that adds value to the UK manufacturing supply chain.