- Access a package of support to help your business thrive
- Explore how digital technologies and techniques can improve your processes
- Develop your digital manufacturing capabilities to inspire new product development
- Access key performance data for effective decision-making
- Collaborative projects where we work with you to maximise the impact of digital technologies
- Developing and assisting your research and development projects
- Specialist events and workshops
Businesses are eligible that meet the following criteria:
- A registered business
- An SME (organisation with <250 employees, turnover of <50 million euros)
- A manufacturing business based in the UK within one of the Local Enterprise Partnership areas*
*Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Leicester and Leicestershire, South East Midlands and Worcestershire or deliver activity that adds value to the UK manufacturing supply chain.
Digital Innovation for Manufacturing (DI4M)
Benefit from the latest in manufacturing technologies and thinking, to become more productive and competitive.
Our support is delivered through raising awareness, short feasibility projects, events, and collaborative research and development.
This programme is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund and is designed for SMEs in the Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas. This LEP includes lack Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Leicester and Leicestershire, South East Midlands and Worcestershire.