The WMG SME Group exists to support SMEs in the manufacturing supply chain access technology and expertise to support business growth.
Through our Customer Charter, we commit to:
- Acknowledging and responding promptly to business enquiries (within 48 hours)
- Working with you to understand your business need
- Proposing an in-house solution or sign posting you to other support services
- Monitoring your enquiry until you have the solution you need
- Agreeing milestones and proposed impact with you before commencing a project
- Providing regular updates on the progress of the project, should we embark on a project with you
- Informing you of the proposed business outcomes should you attend a workshop with us
- Listening to your feedback and considering comments for further development of our service
What we ask in return from our clients
- Firm and decisive commitment to the programme when undertaking workshops or working on a dedicated project in terms of people, resources and time
- Reporting of impact measures throughout the programme
Your feedback is important to us. If you would like to tell us how we have helped you, or are unhappy with the service you have received, we welcome your comments on our service. Our team is committed to investigating your concerns and will work to provide you with a satisfactory outcome wherever possible.
Please call us on 02476 574299 or email us at wmgsme at warwick dot ac dot uk