We are actively seeking outstanding people
to join us to help shape the future
We continue to establish our position as a leading centre for applied research in energy, electrical systems and battery manufacturing processes. We have set ambitious expansion plans in motion. Our recent successes have seen us win several major research projects. This is on top of continuing to grow our collaborations with new and established partners. Investment in world-leading facilities is ongoing. Recent developments include the Energy Innovation Centre and the National Automotive Innovation Centre.
We're looking for talented people to be a part of our growing team. We have a number of opportunities available for motivated individuals who relish the challenge of working at the forefront of applied research. Working with leading academics and research groups, you will develop your technical project skills and experience. Industrial application is at the core of all our research. You will work with our industry partners to understand how to address challenges and make a significant impact on industry. Areas of research we're focusing on are:
We need a range of different skills to complement our current team. This includes:
- Project Engineers: To support various research projects on design, testing and analysis. Roles available in many areas of experience
- Research Fellows: To work on energy related research projects to establish sound collaborative research working with academic, industrial and project team colleagues
- Facility Engineers: To design and implement experiments which deliver safety, quality and cost objectives for collaborative projects
- Technicians: To provide technical support to ensure state-of-the-art research equipment is professionally used and maintained for research and education activities. Electrical and Mechanical roles available
- Systems (Requirements) Engineers: To manage requirements to underpin design, manufacture and verification of next generation automotive energy storage systems
- Systems (Software/Control) Engineers: To investigate design and productionisation of software and control for automotive battery management systems
- Battery System Integration Engineers: To support the design and integration of complete battery systems for automotive and road transport systems using the latest innovations
- Data Management Engineers: To support the design, verification and manufacture of next generation automotive battery systems through management and analysis of datasets
Interested in the opportunities above?
Find out more or register your interest by contacting WMG's HR Team on email@example.com (CVs welcome).
Interested? Contact us at:
wmghr at warwick dot ac dot uk