The application process
- Make sure you give yourself plenty of time to complete your application and submit before the closing date. Applications close at midnight on Sunday 29th March.
- Applications must be made using our online form and must be accompanied by a Supporting Statement of maximum two sides of A4. Please also include an up to date version of your CV.
- Remember this is our first impression of you, and how the information is presented is important.
- The form will not allow you to submit unless you have completed all of the fields and uploaded your Supporting Statement document.
Tell us about yourself
- The Supporting Statement is your chance to tell us what has attracted you to the role, and why you feel you are suitable. To give yourself the best chance of getting to the Assessment Centre, make sure you've read and understood the job description and the person specification. You'll need to demonstrate how you meet each of the essential/desirable criteria, detailing the skills and experience you have that closely match what we are looking for.
- You will also have the opportunity to include a CV that highlights your skills and achievements to date. Make sure that it clearly identifies your work history and qualifications, and ensure that all information is relevant and up to date.
The Assessment Centre
Our work is changing the world around us. We research, develop, advise, train and collaborate; with businesses and organisations across the globe, large and small, to solve their challenges.
It is very important that you can demonstrate you have an interest in WMG’s business, our partners and the market we operate in. It’s essential that you spend some time researching.
We’ll explore what you can do, what you’re passionate about doing, and your long-term potential. You’ll also get a better idea of what life is like with us. You can expect to take part in a group exercise, a technical interview and a panel interview and potentially some micro-assessments, which are mini sessions which assess specific strengths.
It’s really important that you prepare for your Assessment Centre. Read the Job Description and Person Specification again, think about how you can demonstrate the key skills and competencies that are essential to the role.
We want to see the real you. It is fine to be nervous, but try to control your nerves and enjoy the day! Get plenty of sleep the night before, make sure you’ve planned your travel in advance to avoid any additional stress on the day.
Get involved and look enthusiastic!
Good luck with your application!’
Graduate Scheme Manager
+44 (0)24 76 575834