Machine intelligence is revolutionizing the industries by helping the machines to perform complex tasks that are difficult. It is principally a way of training computers to learn, predict and perceive the future.
This module will introduce the concepts and the methods used for implementing intelligent agents. It will cover the details related to fundamental concept in machine intelligence including problem solving, knowledge, reasoning, planning, and learning, communicating and acting in real world.
Principal Learning Outcomes
By end of this module, students will be able to:
• Know the intelligent agent and comprehend the good behaviour of agents.
• Know the difference between simple and complex decisions.
• Solve problems using searching and exploration techniques
• Apply different forms of learning techniques such as decision trees and logical hypotheses of learning to solve problems related to automotive industry.
• Investigate different learning and planning algorithms for decision making in automotive industry.