• Improved efficiency and capability – individuals make better decisions, through new knowledge, frameworks and case studies
• Extending added value – sharing new techniques with colleagues will embed new ideas into the business
• Advocates for change – employees can present compelling arguments for business improvement
• Improves recruitment – companies who demonstrate investment in their employees attract the best people
• Improves staff retention – committing to support ambitious individuals as their careers progress
We can help in many ways. From recruitment of new staff to sponsor on a degree course, to using your Degree Apprenticeship levy, or to retrain and upskill existing employees. We can also support your specific needs, whether that’s investment in an individual or a group.
Contact us by email or call us on 024 76 572760 to find out how we can help you attract and retain talented staff.
-- EDUCATION INSIGHTS --
We have a dedicated team who are experienced in delivering effective and efficient support to both employers and learners. Here are a few insights from our team.
If you would like to find out more about our courses please contact us now for an informal, no-obligation discussion about your requirements on 02476 572760 or WMGapprenticeships@warwick.ac.uk.