We have designed our programmes to be flexible, to allow you to study and progress in a way that works for both you and your company.
In addition to providing you with the latest academic knowledge, we will help you to develop the necessary practical and soft skills to be effective in your current or future roles. We have a number of potential pathways, depending on your experience and requirements.
Do you want to develop your engineering skills?
- A non-traditional entry route to university for those not possessing A levels, or those on Higher/Degree Apprenticeships
- A broad grounding in engineering for the first two years
- Opportunities for specialisation in the third and fourth years
- Work-based assignments and projects that enable you to apply your learning to your own work and develop your practice
- Stepping off points at Certificate and Diploma levels if needed, with the option to rejoin AEP later
- Support outside study blocks via a Virtual Learning Environment
Do you want to take your first steps on the management ladder?
For those without and undergraduate degree, our new Aspiring Leaders programme offers:
- A way to improve your wider business knowledge and your personal and business effectiveness
- A route into Master's education upon completion, further supporting your management career path
Are you looking for ways to boost your knowledge and skillset at a management and executive level?
Our part-time postgraduate education programmes include:
- Engineering Business Management
- International Trade, Strategy and Operations
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Programme and Project Management
- Service Management and Design
- Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- Cyber Security and Management
- Sustainable Automotive Engineering
- Healthcare Operational Management
Choose from over 30 modules covering leadership, business, operations, engineering, manufacturing, service, and technology-centred themes.
Could your organisation benefit from a professional education programme tailored to your staff development needs?
We deliver shorter courses of just a few days up to larger accredited programmes delivered over months/years. This might include individual modules, workshops, technical courses, or management programmes.
You are fully involved in the development process at all stages. These programmes can be delivered on your site, whether in the UK or overseas.