The aim of this module is to provide you with the opportunity and resources to determine your own learning needs to enable you to develop your authentic leadership.
The module is largely unstructured, although there are tutor led sessions each day to prompt thinking, feedback and reflection.
Each morning will begin with a learning review in small groups during which participants can share their learning experiences from the previous day, receive feedback from group members and determine their further learning.
A tutor team is on hand to provide you with the learning that you decide you need, which can be in the form of individual coaching, working with smaller groups or running workshop sessions.
This module is designed to cater for each individual participant’s personal objectives, however, by the end of the programme, participants will have:
- Considered their leadership to date and determined their authentic leadership for the future
- Determined their own learning needs and designed a learning experience to meet them
- Taken responsibility for making the best use of their time during the module
There is some content that is common to each module running, however, due to the nature of the module design, much of the content will vary according to individual needs.
- Individual leadership learning to date
- Re-writing the future
- Power and influencing
- Leading in complex and ambiguous contexts
- Cultural differences and their impact on inter-personal relationships
- Learning to learn
Method of Assesment
Individual post module assignment