Do you come from an engineering background and want to learn more about the management side of manufacturing systems and operations?
What will the course provide?
You will develop an understanding of the concepts of manufacturing engineering systems, and the skills to analyse, design and implement them in practice. This will be combined with a broad understanding of the strategic and operational management of organisations.
This course is particularly suitable if you are looking to make the transition from engineer to engineering manager.
You will need to choose five modules from the list below:
- Advanced Materials and Processes
- Applied Statistical Methods
- Operations Strategy for Industry
- Product Design and Development Management
- Project Planning, Management and Control
- Quality Management and Techniques
- Supply Chain Management
You will need to select any further four modules from the complete list. See the full list of postgraduate modules for more information