At WMG, we deliver a unique combination of world class education with real business and industry application.
Our P3M education team have a deep knowledge and passion for delivering the methodologies, tools and principles for successful and profitable project management. The content we deliver is aligned with the Association for Project Management's body of knowledge.
We are one of the largest academic departments at the University of Warwick, and have forged strong links with leading engineering, manufacturing, technology and service-led companies, as well as key industrial bodies.
We have been delivering high quality, industrially relevant education for over 40 years, which is valued by not only the individuals who study with us, but by the companies that they work for.
Our tutors are able to bring their subjects to life by blending their academic knowledge with their experience in a variety of industry sectors, supporting students in applying what they learn directly back into their company.
Unlike most other courses out there, our Project Professionals Programme gives you a route to the APM’s PPQ as well as a Postgraduate Award from a Top 10 UK university with Warwick.
The benefits for you
- Structured personal development to help advance your career
- Improve your chances when applying for new roles
- Enables you to engage more effectively and confidently with peers, clients and employers
- Builds your professional status to help you stand out from the crowd
The benefits for your organisation
- The modular structure enables you to demonstrate your commitment to developing the best talent across your whole project management
- Demonstrates your commitment to delivering successful projects, programmes and portfolios
- Investing in the people who deliver your projects, programmes and portfolios raises the profile and standard of project management within your organisation