"Designed for those with an engineering background who wish to learn more about manufacturing systems and operations management"
This course is particularly suitable if you are looking to make the transition from Engineer to Engineering Manager.
Develop an understanding of the concepts of manufacturing engineering systems and the skills to analyse, design and implement them in practice. Combine this with a broader understanding of the strategic and operational management of organisations.
Select any two modules from the list below:
- Advanced Materials and Processes
- Applied Statistical Methods
- Operations Strategy for Industry
- Product Design and Development Management
- Project Planning, Management and Control
- Quality Management and Techniques
- Supply Chain Management
You will need to select any one other module from the complete list.