Develop yourself and your people
The success of your business depends largely on the people you employ and the skills they bring into your organisation. Advances in the latest technology and technical capability are valuable but without equipping the people that employ it with the know-how to use it, it will never work as effectively as it might. A boost to management and leadership skills will enhance your own performance at work, as well as motivate and empower your teams and the colleagues around you.
Our approach to working with you and your business
We offer a unique place to study, connecting our learners with some of the best researchers and industrial practitioners in the world. Our approach is truly flexible, allowing you to study and progress in a way that suits both you and your company. Sharing our expertise and experience, and challenging traditional ways of thinking, we develop well rounded individuals who can progress to the highest level.
Pick the type of programme that best suits you and your business:
Part-Time Master's Degree
- Do you want to study at Master's level/apprentice level 7, having already completed an undergraduate programme/HND/HNC with significant work experience?
- Is there a particular management, engineering or technical area you want to focus on?
- Do you want to study in a flexible way?
We offer ten innovative Master's degrees, including cyber security and management, supply chain and logistics management, engineering business management, and programme and project management. Read more about our diverse and impactful Master's programmes here.
Part-Time Bachelor's Degree
- Do you want to study at undergraduate level/apprentice level 6?
- Do you have employees that would benefit from gaining higher level engineering qualifications?
- Are you currently working in an engineering, technology or service-led organisation?
- Are you keen to work and learn at the same time?
We deliver a pioneering four-year BEng Applied Engineering Programme that many companies are benefiting from. Read more about the degree and its influence on our students here.
- Are you considering getting back into education but unsure if it’s the right path
- Are you or your employers concerned at the time you would be spending
away from the workplace, or have you identified a skills gap that could be filled by
studying a single module?
We understand that a three-year Master’s programme is not suitable for everyone. That’s why we offer any of our postgraduate modules as a 4.5-day standalone short course. Or, you could take just the three you feel are most applicable to you and earn a Postgraduate Award in your chosen area. We frequently refresh the Postgraduate Awards on offer to adapt to changing industrial environments and trends. Access information about our short courses here.
WMG have been instrumental in delivering a first class programme to help over 200 of our managers become trusted advisors in UK manufacturing communities.
David Atkinson, Head of Manufacturing and Key Markets, Lloyds Banking Group