You want to develop your career, stay ahead of the curve and achieve your full potential. Successful businesses need people to bring new perspectives, innovative thinking and fresh ideas. Our highly relevant and practical programmes will help you make a difference to your company and achieve your goals.
- Developed in collaboration with employers in the engineering sector
- Four-year work-based Engineering degree for company sponsored staff
- Can be used as a Degree Apprenticeship
- Welcomes participants from a range of ages and company backgrounds
- Innovative Business and Management Master’s courses which you can customise with 30 modules
- Specialist Master’s courses which allow you to explore a subject in-depth
- Study in a flexible way, with limited time out of the office
- Undertake projects that relate back to your workplace
We’re partnering with leading employers to deliver Degree Apprenticeships at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Our programmes provide new recruits or existing staff with the opportunities to develop new skills at work, whilst also studying for a recognised degree from a top ten university.
Our team works closely with global companies to develop strategic education solutions to business challenges.
We’ve teamed up with Dyson to offer a bespoke, highly technical BEng degree offering highly ambitious technology enthusiasts the chance to kick-start an engineering career.
Our short courses allow you to learn new skills quickly without having to commit to studying for a long period of time.
If you’re looking for something bespoke to your company, we can work with you to create a programme suitable for your employees.