Do you need to trade successfully in international markets? Accredited by the Institute of Export, this MSc thoroughly covers the management and operational requirements you will need, with an emphasis on theory into practice.
What will the course provide?
This MSc is relevant to managers of all organisations trading internationally, as well as Trade Advisors in sectors including engineering, retail, manufacturing, wholesale, financial services and the service sector. You will gain a comprehensive overview of how international companies operate and how you can contribute to successful international operations.
The breadth of the programme provides a clear overview of all the elements of international trade, but you also have the freedom through your dissertation and elective modules to specialise on a particular aspect of interest to you, including: transportation and logistics, customs and the legal aspects of international business, business development, relationship management and negotiation, and implementation of strategy.
The skills you develop will enable your involvement in the whole business process, from initial engagement with a new market right through to the delivery of a product or service.
- Financial Analysis and Control
- Financial Strategy
- International Joint Ventures
- Legal Aspects of Global Business
- Transportation Techniques and Management
- Strategic Marketing
You may select four out of the following electives:
- Leading Performance
- Applied Statistical Methods
- Business and Operations Design
- LEAN Principles and Application
- Logistics and Operations Management
- Project Planning, Management and Control
- Procurement and Inventory Management
- Product Design and Development Management
- Reputation and Relationship Management
- Service Design and Delivery
- Supply Chain Management
- Leading Change
- Operations Strategy for Industry
- Quality Management and Techniques
The Institute of Export and International Trade is proud to be working with WMG, University of Warwick on this Master's degree. It is proving to be an exciting new development in moving towards a truly global marketplace."