The MScin Management for Busines Excellence delivers a detailed understanding of the philosophies, strategies, processes and techniques that enable and deliver business excellence in technbology-based organisations.
Students will develop key management and technology skills including leadership, customer-focused products and process development, asset and resources management and Six Sigma to enable them to drive excellence across the business.
- Financial Analysis & Control Systems
- Global Business Environment
- People in Organisations
- Creating Business Excellence
- Knowledge-based Asset Management
- Leadership Excellence
- Process Improvement Using Six Sigma
- Product Excellence Using Six Sigma
- Robust Design & Development
Students will also need to choose another 3 modules from any category.
See the full list of postgraduate modules to view further details about the core modules and choose your elective modules.