Become a recognised project professional with our part-time P3M programme at the University of Warwick.
What will you gain?
We're offering a unique opportunity to undertake a blended programme of business relevant, applied learning in Project, Programme and Portfolio Management (P3M) that provides successful delegates with both professional and academic qualifications.
- Gain the Association for Project Management's highly regarded Project Professional Qualification (PPQ)
- Achieve a Postgraduate Award (PgA) qualification from the University of Warwick
After successfully completing the programme you have two further options to continue your development:
- To carry forward those postgraduate credits from the PgA towards a full Master’s degree with us
- To step forward for recognition as an APM Registered Project Professional (RPP)
Two* 5-day modules delivered at the University of Warwick.
- P3M Environment: Professionalism and managing others; Planning and control; Governance
- P3M Delivery: Project management; Programme management; Portfolio management
We firmly believe in practical learning and not lectures alone. You should expect to participate in group work, exercises and simulations as well as learning from the experiences of visiting speakers from a range of industries.
Modules are assessed through work-based post-module assignments. This enables you to apply what you've learned to your role and your organisation, and helps to embed everything that you've learned.
You will be expected to plan your time to allow for sufficient revision for the APM exams.
There will be four* 3-hour APM exams, to be held on four separate half-days during the programme.
Why choose WMG at Warwick?
At WMG, we deliver a unique combination of world class education with real business and industry application.
Our P3M education team have a deep knowledge and passion for delivering the methodologies, tools and principles for successful and profitable project management. The content we deliver is aligned with the Association for Project Management's body of knowledge.
We are one of the largest academic departments at the University of Warwick, and have forged strong links with
leading engineering, manufacturing, technology and service-led companies, as well as key industrial bodies.
We have been delivering high quality, industrially relevant education for over 35 years, which is valued by not only the individuals who study with us, but by the companies that they work for.
Our tutors are able to bring their subjects to life by blending their academic knowledge with their experience in a variety of industry sectors, supporting students in applying what they learn directly back into their company.
Unlike most other courses out there, our Project Professionals Programme gives you a route to the APM’s PPQ as well as a Postgraduate Award from a Top 10 UK university with Warwick.
The benefits for you
- Structured personal development to help advance your career
- Improve your chances when applying for new roles
- Enables you to engage more effectively and confidently with peers, clients and employers
- Builds your professional status to help you stand out from the crowd
The benefits for your organisation
- The modular structure enables you to demonstrate your commitment to developing the best talent across your whole project management community
- Demonstrates your commitment to delivering successful projects, programmes and portfolios
- Investing in the people who deliver your projects, programmes and portfolios raises the profile and standard of project management within your organisation
Fees and dates
Contact us now for the programme schedule.
£5,650 per participant, to include:
- Additional support provided via our Virtual Learning Environment
- APM exam fees
A residential fee is available on request.