Embedded withing the EngD International is an MSc in Sustainable Materials and Manufacturing.
You will undertake nine modules (6 core and three elective) during Years 1-3 of the programme.
Different modules will be delivered at each of the partner institutions.
- Business Model Generation (Warwick)
- Product Design and Development Management (Warwick)
- Mechanics of Materials (Exeter)
- Environmental Processes (Exeter)
- Introduction to Manufacturing, Materials and Research Techniques (Cranfield)
- Whole System Design (Cranfield)
Elective Modules – three to be chosen from the list below (must include a module from each institution).
- Innovation (Warwick)
- Advanced Materials and Processes (Warwick)
- Financial Analysis and Control Systems (Warwick)
- Lean Principles and Application (Warwick)
- Project Planning, Management and Control
- New Developments in Materials (Exeter)
- Mine Wastes: Principles, Monitoring and Remediation (Exeter)
- Engineering Management Science (Exeter)
- Advanced Mineral Resource Assessment (Exeter)
- Computational Modelling (Exeter)
- Principles of Sustainability (Cranfield)
- Materials Selection (Cranfield
- Waste Disposal and Resource Recovery (Cranfield)
- Evaluating Sustainability (Cranfield)
- Management of Technology and Innovation (Cranfield)