- S. Singh, S. R. Payne, J. B. Mackrill, and P. A. Jennings, (2015). “Do experiments in the virtual world effectively predict how pedestrians evaluate electric vehicle sounds in the real world?”, Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour, vol. 35, pp. 119–131. Doi: 10.1016/j.trf.2015.10.012.
- S. Singh, S. R. Payne, and P. A. Jennings, (2014). "Toward a Methodology for Assessing Electric Vehicle Exterior Sounds", IEEE T INTELL TRANSP, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 1790-1800. doi: 10.1109/TITS.2014.2327062.
- S. Singh, and S. Deb, (2014). "An intelligent methodology for optimising machining operation sequence by ant system algorithm", Int. J. Industrial and Systems Engineering, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 451–471. doi: 10.1504/IJISE.2014.060654
- S.Singh, S. Potala, S. Fatima, and A. R. Mohanty (2016). "Misfiring Identification of a Petrol Engine using Sound Quality Metrics", International symposium on Acoustics for Engineering Applications, NSA, Gurgaon, India, Paper No. NSA070.
- S. Singh, S. R. Payne, J. B. Mackrill, and P. A. Jennings (2015). "Perceived sound quality of additional alert sounds of an electric vehicle", INTER-NOISE and NOISE-CON Congress and Conference Proceedings, San Francisco, USA, Vol. 250, No. 3, pp. 3975-3982.
- S. Singh, S. R. Payne, J. B. Mackrill, and P. A. Jennings, (2014). "Evaluation of electric vehicle sounds in a virtual and a real life environment - a comparative study" Aachen Acoustics Colloquium, Aachen, 24-26 November, 2014.
- S. Singh, S. R. Payne, J. B. Mackrill, and P. A. Jennings, (2014). "Using virtual environments as a tool to evaluate electric vehicle sounds", Proc. of 5th Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Conference, London, UK, paper no. 40.
- S. Singh, S. R. Payne, and P. A. Jennings, (2013). "Detection and emotional evaluation of an electric vehicle’s exterior sound in a simulated environment", Proc. of Internoise 2013, Innsbruck, Austria, paper no. 807.
- S. Singh, S. R. Payne, J. B. Mackrill, and P. A. Jennings, (2014). "A methodology for evaluating electric vehicle exterior sounds", Journal of the Engineering Integrity Society, no. 37, pp. 42.
Poster presented at EIS' Sound Quality and Product Perception Workshop, Brunel University, 10 April 2014. The poster won " second prize in the poster competion."