Skip to main content


We have a number of funding options available for research students. Some of our current projects are fully or partially funded. The majority of these are for Home/EU applicants, though we may also be able to help with fees for those from overseas. We also have a number of scholarships for those who wish to undertake their own project.

Currently Resident in the UK

In many cases, support is available from The Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) for those who have a minimum 2:1 Hons degree and who are normally resident in the UK. This will usually fund registration fees and give a stipend for the year.

Non-UK Resident

Overseas applicants are encouraged to apply for a Warwick Collaborative Research Scholarship. We also have a number of full and fees only scholarships available from WMG.

Further details about funding options can be obtained from