Year 1 lays the foundations for you to develop a deeper understanding of cyber space. You'll be studying topics such as software development, computer architecture, networks, operating systems and information risk management.
- Software Development and Security
- Cyber Systems Architecture and Organisation
- Discrete Structures for Cyber Security
- Networks, Communication and Cyber Defence
- Operating Systems in the Cyber Context
- Information Risk Management
Year 2 will build on your knowledge and skills by giving you the chance to explore areas such software engineering, programming languages, human computer interaction, secure systems, managing and securing information, all with a cyber security theme.
- The Cyber Context of Software Engineering
- Programming Languages for Cyber Security
- Human Behaviour in Cyber Systems
- Implementing Secure Systems
- Information Management
- Information Security Management
Year 3 exposes you to advanced topics in cyber security. You'll also complete an individual project, where you will apply your skills and knowledge to an area of your choice under the supervision of our academics.
A level: AAB (STEM subjects preferred)
IB: 36 points (STEM subjects preferred), with a minimum of 4 in English
Degree of Bachelor of Science (BSc)
3 years full time (30 weeks per academic year)
Find out more about fees and funding
How to apply Undergraduate admissions
*This information is applicable for 2018 entry.