Commonwealth Shared Scholarship
We are pleased to announce that MSc Healthcare Operational Management is an approved course for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship, for study during the 2021/22 academic year.
The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are intended for students from developing countries who would not otherwise be able to afford to undertake Master’s level study in the UK, in order for them to gain skills and knowledge which will allow them to contribute to the development of their home countries. The awards are offered jointly between the University of Warwick and the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission
This scholarship covers full tuition fees, offers a generous stipend, provides airfare to the UK and return home and an allowance for warm clothing.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be a citizen or or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- be available to start your academic studies at Warwick in October 2021
- by October 2021, hold a first degree or at least an upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master's degree).If you are applying for a second UK Master’s degree, you will need to provide justification as to why you wish to undertake this study;
- not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high income country
- be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
For a full list of eligible Commonwealth countries, please visit the CSC website.
How to apply and deadlines
Applicants must submit a funding application via the Commissions online application form by 9th April 2021 1600 hours GMT. No late applications will be considered. Please visit the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship website for full details on how to apply for the scholarship.
Applicants must also apply for admission to the University of Warwick by the standard admission process. You should have submitted your application of admission by the 9th April 2021 1600 hours GMT.