We are providing a guaranteed 10% tuition fee discount to alumni from the University of Warwick, who receive an offer to study on one of our full-time MSc courses in 2020.
Study for a full-time MSc course in the areas of engineering, management, innovation or technology at WMG, and we'll provide you with a guaranteed 10% tuition fee discount. You can view the list of our WMG full-time MSc courses here.
WMG courses have been designed to meet the requirements of global industry. Studying with us, you'll gain a management education, with real business and industry application.
Warwick alumni may also apply to be considered for a merit-based WMG Excellence Scholarship, for the chance to be awarded up to 50% tuition fee discount. Please visit the link above for details on how to apply for the Excellence Scholarship.
Warwick Alumni Scholarship eligibility
- You must have successfully completed, or be currently completing, an undergraduate degree at the University of Warwick
- You must hold an offer to study a full-time Master's degree at WMG in the academic year 2020/21
- Available to Home/EU and International students who are self-financing their studies (NB: students with partial scholarship funding, will still be considered. Awardees should inform the WMG scholarship team if they are in receipt of another scholarship award, or are later awarded other funding. Students with funding through a postgraduate loan are eligible for the 10% alumni discount).
- Our Warwick Alumni Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs
- If you are successful in receiving a WMG Excellence Scholarship, this award will replace the Warwick Alumni Scholarship. Two WMG awards cannot be given to the same student.
How to apply
You do not need to make a separate application for the Warwick Alumni award. You will automatically receive the Scholarship if you are offered a place on one of our courses.
Eligible candidates interested in studying in 2020 should apply to their chosen WMG Master's course as soon as possible. Our course application deadline is July 2020, however, we advise early application as courses may close early if capacity is reached.