This course is designed to enable the development of R&D personnel for technology enabled organisations, providing them with the capability to lead and manage R&D.
On completion, successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Comprehension of processes and technologies used by R&D companies
- Comprehension of the management and operational requirements of a business involved with R&D
- Application of the methodologies and tools used in project and technology management
- Applcation of Innovative thinking and techniques
- A methodical approach to problem solving and decision making