With International Trade continuing to grow globally, there is an increasing requirement for International Trade specialists. This programme aims to develop the breadth of an individual’s understanding of International Trade so that they could pursue a wide range of career opportunities in areas such as Logistics, Warehousing or Transport. They might also develop new International markets and Joint Ventures or create their own International Business. With a focus on practical business issues, this programme will produce individuals who are highly employable and who aspire to work internationally.
On completion, successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Comprehension of the management and operational requirements necessary in order to trade successfully in International markets.
- An understanding of the global environment in which businesses operate.
- Competence in research, analysis and evaluation of complex technical and business information relative to International Trading.
- An ability to conduct strategic analysis and create Business Winning propositions, product and service proposals.
- A methodical approach to problem solving and decision making in International Trade.
- An ability to evaluate, manage and improve Service, Operational, International Marketing and Supply Chain processes.