The MSc in Process Business Management (PBM) aims to support the development of personnel for Process Engineering based organisations by developing their capability to manage and lead in these organisations through the provision of a thorough knowledge and understanding of the key value adding activities of: market, product and process development; operations, logistics and supply chain management and; core and emerging competitive technologies. The programme equips students to make original and informed contributions to advance and develop these industries.
On completion, successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- A broad understanding and knowledge of the processes and technologies used by process engineering businesses
- Knowledge and understanding of the management and operational requirements of process engineering businesses
- Knowledge of the role of technical and business information to improve internal and external company operations
- The essence of strategic thinking and strategic management and understanding of local and international environment in which process businesses operate
- Ability to apply tools and techniques required to manage a process business
- A methodical approach to problem solving and decision making