Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Forms to Download and/or Complete On-line

  • Request a Student Status letter - these letters can now ONLY be issued by the University Student Records office, NOT WMG. The form to request such a letter can be found on the student records web-site.

Exam Board Mitigation: