Skip to main content

Academic Conduct Panel Decision appeal

If you wish to appeal the decision of an Academic Conduct Panel please complete the form below. Your case will referred to the University's Investigating Committee of Senate.

* indicates a required field
Privacy statement
The data provided on this form will be used for referral to the University of Warwick's Investigating Committee of Senate, but will not be used for any purpose other than administering this referral.
Spam prevention