Digital marketing represents a critical practice in the establishing and managing eBusinesses, and increasingly represents a major driver of customer and sales revenues in a wide range of organisations. Accordingly, there is substantial demand for digital marketing skills in industry and the jobs market at large.
This module will introduce participants to the principal software and techniques used in digital marketing, help prepare participants for roles in this area, and enable them to plan and manage digital marketing campaigns.
On completing this module successful participants will be able to:
- To understand the fundamentals of digital marketing planning.
- To develop an appreciation of the key software and techniques used to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns.
- To understand multi-channel marketing, and analyse the relative merits and weaknesses of individual digital channels.
- Creating a digital marketing plan
- Targets and key metrics
- Multichannel marketing
- Search engine marketing
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Competitor analysis software
- Digital marketing software
- Marketing optimisation
- Integrated marketing communications and branding