This course module treats quality, reliability and maintenance as integral parts of manufacturing, showing how philosophies, systems, employee involvement, techniques and technology should all contribute to improving quality and reducing costs.
On completion of the module, participants will be capable of:
- Discussing the implications and philosophies of Quality and Continuous improvement.
- Identifying appropriate applications for and use of quality tools and techniques.
- Understanding the importance of and approaches to managing quality throughout the product life cycle.
- Understanding the concepts of reliability and reliability tools and techniques.
- overview of maintenance philosophies.
- Quality Philosophies
- Quality Management
- Reliability Engineering
- six sigma and design for six sigma
- Quality Systems
- Statistical Process Control
- Quality Tools and Techniques
- Maintenance philosophies