Digital Health & Care and Safety of Connected Health: Improvement & Applications Conference (DICOH’18).
A West Midlands Health Informatics Network (WIN) and Institute of Digital Healthcare (IDH) Conference
"Future healthcare technology is already here"
Thursday 3rd May 2018
The Slate, Radcliffe House, University of Warwick, Scarman rd, Coventry, CV4 7SH
Parking: There is dedicated car park for Radcliffe House. Overflow car parks are available. Warwick staff will be at the car park to assist you if necessary.
Directions: Please click here for directions
Cost: Free (Allocation on a first come first serve basis).
NEW: The DICOH'18 Programme is now availabe. Click here to download.
DICOH’18 is a national conference organised by The Institute of Digital Healthcare (IDH), WMG at the University of Warwick and the West Midlands Health Informatics Network. DICOH focuses in research and applications in digital health and healthcare safety.
The conference program includes a number of nationally and internationally known speakers, a tutorial on clinical IT safety organised jointly by the Institute of Digital Health and the NHS Digital, and special tracks on current research (full programme to be announced at the conference website).
- Prof Maureen Baker CBE, Chair, Professional Record Standards Body.
- Dr Cian Hughes, Senior Research Scientist, DeepMind.
- Prof John Mantas, Professor of Health Informatics at University of Athens.
- Prof Rob Procter, Professor of Social Informatics and Deputy Head (Research), Department of Computer Science, University of Warwick.
- Prof Theodoros Arvanitis, Chair in e-Health Innovation and Head of Research, Institute of Digital Healthcare, WMG, University of Warwick.
- Dr Mark Herron, Orthopaedics Surgeon, Orthoracle
- Mr Neil Mortimer, Business Developer, West Midlands Academic Health Sciences Network.
CALL FOR PAPERS & PANELS
You are invited to submit papers for presentation at the conference. Selected papers will be invited for a special issue in the SAGE Digital Health Journal. Papers should cover research results, applications, and lessons learnt papers including but not limited to the following topics:
- Digital health applications and interventions
- Lessons learnt and experience from digital interventions
- Digital health trials deployment and early evidence
- Management of clinical risk
- Safety analysis and reporting methods of integrated health systems
- Clinical safety cases
- Connected health applications
- Interoperability of health IT systems
- Innovative applications of CDS, EHRs and Ex systems
- New IT enabled paradigms of care- New research initiatives
- Artificial Intelligence
- mHealth and eHealth
- Medical devices and sensors
- Personalised healthcare
- Integrated healthcare
- Medical Natural Language Processing
Please register for the conference by filling the form at: http://bit.ly/2I8IV1v
SUBMISSION DEADLINE AND INSTRUCTIONS
Deadlines: Abstract (1 page) 22 April, Acceptance notification: 25 April, Full paper (up to 3 pages): 1 May 2018, Conference: 3rd May 2018.
Style: SAGE Digital Health Journal
Submission : Please email your submissions to: DICOH@outlook.com
If you have any questions please contact Dr George Despotou by using the page contact link at the bottom of this page.