Electrification is bringing a huge change for the aerospace sector
With this change comes challenges… and opportunities. ATI and WMG invite you this unique event to discuss the challenges of the electrification journey with key speakers from across the supply chain, from large OEMs to smaller start-ups, to build better understanding around this pivotal technology opportunity and to help accelerate the future potential opportunities. The purpose of the event is to build consortiums around the challenges with access to ATI funding for future R&D projects and to foster collaboration and networking cross-sector to encourage technology transfer from adjacent industries.
- Leading industry keynotes and panel discussions
- Current supply chain company presentations
- Aerospace Electrification: challenge breakout sessions*
- Company showcases
*CHALLENGE BREAKOUT SESSIONS
- Machines and Drives: led by Collins Aerospace
- Energy Storage: led by WMG
- Systems Integration: led by Airbus
- Register as attendee: Please register each individual attendee. Registration does not guarantee a place, we will review all applications, to ensure a balance of attendees, and confirm attendance or otherwise by 18th February.
- Register interest in the challenge breakout sessions: the link below will provide briefs on the different challenge sessions for each attendee to register those of interest.
- Register for a company showcase slot: a fantastic opportunity to showcase your organisation’s work in this sector. No fee but spaces limited and subject to selection. Optional WMG tour:
- Register for a tour of WMG facilities - available after the event.
* - The registration is now closed. Please register to join the waiting list.
We are doing our best to have a diverse range of representatives across the supply chain at the event. We will be in touch with you if there is a space to attend the event.