WMG BATTERY SCHOOL FOR INDUSTRY
28th - 30th October 2019
WMG are pleased to offer this unique Battery School experience, for industry. Delegates will learn about batteries through lectures and practical sessions at our state-of-the-art battery, materials and pilot line facility - the largest of its kind in the UK.
• Industrial/UK Perspective
• Applications of Batteries
• Manufacturing of Lithium Batteries
• Module and Pack Design
• Instrumenting and Smart Cells
• Forensic Characterisation
• Battery Safety and Abuse Testing
• Electrical Testing and Ageing
• Predictive Understanding
• Battery Management Systems
• End of Life
The Battery School costs £2,200 per delegate, including accommodation and food. Delegates will have the opportunity to hear about current innovative projects over dinner. Health & Safety risk assessment documents to be issued two weeks prior to event.
Contact Carla Shepherd at C.M.Shepherd@warwick.ac.uk to book a place. Please note, spaces are limited and will be offered on a first come, first served basis.