WMG Battery School For Industry Sept 2020
WMG Battery School for Industry
14th-18th September 2020 | On-line
WMG are pleased to offer this virtual Battery School experience for industry, taking place over 5 days in September.
Delegates will learn about batteries through live lectures, live discussion sessions and pre-recorded practical demonstrations taken in our state-of-the-art battery, materials and pilot line facility - the largest of its kind in the UK.
The virtual Battery School costs £1,200 per delegate, discounted to £1000 where there are two or more delegates attending from the same company..
- Industrial/UK Perspective
- Applications of Batteries
- Manufacturing of Lithium Batteries
- Module and Pack Design
- Instrumenting and Smart Cells
- Forensic Characterisation
- Battery Safety and Abuse Testing
- Battery Characterisation by X-Ray Tomography
- Electrical Testing and Ageing
- Predictive Understanding
- Battery Management Systems
- End of Life
Practical Lab Demonstrations:
- Electrode Mixing and Coating
- Pouch Cell Fabrication
- Cell and Module Testing
Please register your interest below and we will send a booking form
Please note, spaces are limited and will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
If you require further information please contact: