How to attend
- Set yourself up for the Virtual Conference
The main platform for EurOMA 2020 will be Microsoft Teams. If you haven't used Microsoft Teams before we recommend that you familiarise yourself with the application and have it all set up on the device you will use to access the conference.
How to set up Microsoft Teams : click here to obtain detailed information.
- Getting access to the live sessions
There are 2 ways to gain access to the live sessions:
1. Calendar Invitations for all EurOMA2020 sessions will be sent to you by Friday 26th June. Once you accept the calendar invitations you should be able to access the individual sessions directly from your personal calendar.
2. Secure links to all EurOMA sessions will also be available on this EurOMA 2020 website. You will receive a password by Friday 26th June that will give you access to the secure webpage through the GATEWAY button above. The full programme on this secure page will include direct links to all sessions.
- On the day
When you access any of the EurOMA 2020 sessions you will either be taken into a Microsoft Teams or Microsoft Teams Live event.
- For the main Opening / Closing / Keynote session Microsoft Teams Live events will be used, for all other sessions Microsoft Teams will be used.
- For any Microsoft Teams Live event you will be a member of the audience only, the panel will not see or hear you but you will be able to interact through the Q&A feature and the panels may use this to discuss feedback.
- For the majority of Microsoft Teams sessions you will enter each session into a Lobby where you will then be admitted into the event by a member of the University of Warwick team. You will be able to see and hear the panel and they will be able to see and hear you. Live Q&A will be possible via the Meeting chat features in Microsoft Teams.
We ask that you enter each Microsoft Teams event with your microphone and camera on mute.
Please visit the Meeting Etiquette page for further guidance.
If you have any problems please get in touch using the CONTACT tab above.