The conference offers the opportunity to propose the organisation of Special Sessions, such as panel discussions or workshops.
The conference can accommodate a maximum of eight special sessions. Themes that provide a novel and contenporary insight to operatipns and supply chain management will be prioritised.
You may submit a short proposal (max 1 page), covering the following:
- What are the main goals of this special session?
- Why should this session be run as a panel discussion / workshop rather than as a normal track (e.g., novelty, existence of divergent perspectives, learning a new skill)?
- How will the panel discussion or workshop offer a high quality and high level learning experience for the participants?
- If run as a panel discussion, please include short biographies of all panellists at the end.
- Also, please make sure you emphasise how your track suggestion would differ from the existing ones (see our call for papers).
Please note that we only allow for special sessions and tracks that are chaired by a gender-diverse group of people, and that we prioritize sessions organized by scholars from diverse geographical regions. Finally, please make sure you have actually signed up for the conference, and that there is a sufficient number of co-organisers.
The deadline for proposals is: Tuesday 21st January 2020.
We will reply to you by: Tuesday 17th February 2020.
You can direct your proposals to EurOMA2020SM at warwick dot ac dot uk.