Thank you for your interest in organizing a special track at EurOMA 2020.
In order for your track to be considered for the conference, you need to express your interest by Tuesday 5th November 2019.
To be able to set it up, we need the following information from you:
- Why the topic is current and salient for EurOMA members
- Provide a short background to the topic and outline what you regard as main future directions and developments in both research and practice.
- Indicate specific sub-topics or research questions to delineate clearer boundaries of what would fit in this special track and what would not.
Please note that our decision over which special tracks to run will have to comply with policies developed for previous EurOMA conferences, including:
- The proposed topic should offer a novel perspective on operations management that provides insight beyond that of the current tracks. To aid our decision, in your proposal please emphasize how your suggested track would augment and complement existing ones. See details of current tracks can be found on our call for papers page.
- All review processes should be centralized in order to ensure that all reviewers adhere to the same rules and timescales and that no reviewer is overloaded, therefore:
- Papers for all tracks, including special ones, will be handled through the same system and NOT by special track chairs
- At the same time, please send us a list of potential reviewers and bear in mind that special track chairs are the “last resort” reviewers for their tracks, i.e., if reviews are not provided on time, special track chairs will have to review those papers in a very short timeframe.
We only allow for special sessions and tracks that are chaired by a gender-diverse group of people.You will be able to chair your own special track, of course, and to advertise it as such. To do so, please make sure you have actually signed up for the conference, and that there is a sufficient number of co-organisers registered to chair the sessions. Also, please send us the description you would like to have on the conference website.
You will be informed of the decision whether your track will be included or not in the programme on Tuesday 19th November 2019.
Abstract submission will open on Tuesday 26th November 2019 once all tracks are confirmed.