The Electric Vehicle market is growing faster than ever and so are the opportunities to get involved.
WMG is running a programme to support UK manufacturers that are currently supplying or have an interest in supplying to the EV sector.
DO YOU WANT TO:
- Find out about the current electric vehicle (EV) market and growing opportunities for component suppliers?
- Hear from companies who have moved into this market?
- Find out about the support available to help you become part of the EV supply chain?
THE READY FOR ELECTRIFICATION PROGRAMME WILL:
- Develop a UK supply base for the current and future EV market
- Offer practical and technical support to businesses
- Connect the whole supply chain from SME to OEM
- Help UK manufacturers to understand the challenges and get ready for the opportunities
Wednesday 22nd May 2019 – Northern Automotive Alliance, STFC DaresburyFully Booked Friday 7th June 2019 - Silverstone Business Park Fully Booked
Thursday 19th September 2019 – APC Showcase, University of Warwick
- Wednesday 25th September 2019 - Beacon of Light, Sunderland
- Thursday 17th October 2019 - Brighton University
More dates to be confirmed.
Register your place for the events below. For more information, please contact our team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the agenda for each workshop:
- Wednesday 22nd May 2019 – Northern Automotive Alliance, STFC Daresbury: Agenda
- Thursday 17th October – Brighton University: Agenda
The Ready for Electrification programme of events is supported by the Advanced Propulsion Centre through the Electrical Energy Storage Spoke.