The Electric Vehicle market is growing faster than ever and so are the opportunities to get involved.
WMG is running a programme to support UK manufacturers that are currently supplying or have an interest in supplying to the EV sector.
DO YOU WANT TO:
- Find out about the current electric vehicle (EV) market and growing opportunities for component suppliers?
- Hear from companies who have moved into this market?
- Find out about the support available to help you become part of the EV supply chain?
THE READY FOR ELECTRIFICATION PROGRAMME WILL:
- Develop a UK supply base for the current and future EV market
- Offer practical and technical support to businesses
- Connect the whole supply chain from SME to OEM
- Help UK manufacturers to understand the challenges and get ready for the opportunities
Wednesday 22nd May 2019 – Northern Automotive Alliance, STFC DaresburyFully Booked Friday 7th June 2019 - Silverstone Business ParkFully Booked Wednesday 25th September 2019 - Beacon of Light, SunderlandFully Booked
Thursday 17th October 2019 - Hilton Brighton Metropole, Kings Road, Brighton Fully Booked
More dates to be confirmed.
Now ELECTRIFICATION FUNDAMENTALS Masterclass is availible.
Please register here.
Register your place for the events below. For more information, please contact our team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the agenda for each workshop:
- Wednesday 22nd May 2019 – Northern Automotive Alliance, STFC Daresbury: Agenda
- Thursday 17th October – Brighton University: Agenda
- Tuesday 12th November – University of Warwick: Postcard
The Ready for Electrification programme of events is supported by the Advanced Propulsion Centre through the Electrical Energy Storage Spoke.