WMG Ready for Electrification Network
Friday 7th June 9.00am – 12.00pm
Metrology facility, Silverstone Park, Towcester, NN12 8GX
WMG is running a programme to support UK manufacturers that are currently supplying or have an interest in supplying to the EV sector.
Do you want to:
- Find out about the current electric vehicle (EV) market and growing opportunities for component suppliers?
- Hear from companies who have moved into this market?
- Find out about the support available to help you become part of the EV supply chain?
The Ready for Electrification programme will:
- Develop a UK supply base for the current and future EV market
- Offer practical and technical support to businesses
- Connect the whole supply chain from SME to OEM
- Help UK manufacturers to understand the challenges and get ready for the opportunities
|9:00 – 9:45||Arrival, registration, breakfast and networking|
|9:45 – 9:50||Welcome|
|9:50 – 10:05||The EV Market Growth and Opportunities|
|10:00 – 10:25||Ready for Electrification Programme|
|10:25 – 10:45||UK EV markets drivers/development|
|10:45 – 11:00||Q&A|
|11:00 – 12:00||Exhibits and discussion groups and networking|
|12:00||Depart and opportunity to visit Fully Charged Live|
Please visit our stand B48 at the Fully Charged Live from 7th to 9th June.
For more information, please see the event page.