The following arrangements were agreed by WMG’s Operational Executive Group for all staff groups:
- Flexible start and finish times to be agreed within teams with senior manager approval, allowing parents to attend before and after school activities, for example.
- Flexible lunch hours to be agreed locally to allow participation in sports activities, for example.
- Consideration to be made by line managers for occasional home working requests for all staff groups.
- Communication of improved IT infrastructure in place to support remote working.
- The scheduling of training, meetings and other departmental events to be within core hours (10am-3.30pm) where possible.
If you have any queries regarding the Flexible Working Policy or are experiencing difficulties getting approval for flexible hours please email firstname.lastname@example.org