What is it?
- Software package for estimation of joint performance (i.e., penetration and s-value) using inline process monitoring data
What does it do?
- It takes the most relevant KPIs in remote laser welding and relates them with the signals extracted from the processing area
- Direct output of weld quality reduces operator’s interpretation errors
- Closed-loop process adjustment based directly on weld quality is achievable
- Welding process parameters can be optimised for a specific performance output
- In-process weld analysis reduces NDT and destructive testing
- Use of analytical mathematical model automatically linking monitoring data to joint performance
- Facilitate Statistical Process Control and root cause of joint failure
- Capability for in-line closed loop process control and adjustment